1. What's the difference between the three flavors of A-Game?
A-Game comes in three flavors: Sweetgreens, Chocofresh and Unsweetened. They all contain the same 41 base ingredients. Flavors are only added to provide taste options for our customers during the final blend process.
2. How is A-Game sweetened?
A-Game is sweetened using a small amount of honey and cold-water extracted Stevia.
3. Does A-Game have protein in it?
A-Game contains less than a gram of protein per serving. If you'd like to increase your protein we recommend mixing A-Game with B-Strong, a plant-based protein blend.
4. Who can use A-Game?
A-Game was developed to be used and enjoyed by every adult who could benefit from a broad spectrum of plant-based superfoods. We encourage you to always check with your healthcare provider before beginning any new supplement program.
5. Can I give A-Game to my child?
We recommend you consult your pediatrician before giving A-Game, or any dietary supplement to your child.
6. How should I use A-Game?
Use Skoop products every day to support and complement your healthy lifestyle. We encourage the use of A-Game first thing in the morning to support and optimize your innate body chemistry.
7. When is the best time of day to take A-Game?
A-Game is a great way to break the overnight fast. We recommend it first thing in the morning for maximum effect.
8. Can I mix A-Game with something other than water?
Be as creative as you like with A-Game. Fan favorites are almond, and coconut milk. If you come up with any awesome recipes please share!
9. Can I add A-Game to other Skoop products?
Yes! We've specifically formulated Skoop products to work synergistically with one another for maximum results.
10. Can I take two scoops of A-Game in a day?
Though designed for the morning, A-Game is also a great afternoon pick-me-up for additional focus and energy throughout the day. It's not like a multi-vitamin where you lose what you don't use. It's a whole-food so your body is using it all.
11. Should I take A-Game with a multivitamin?
A-Game is not designed to replace your daily multivitamin but can be a powerful complement.
12. Do I have to take the full recommended serving size of A-Game each time?
First-time users will often start out with a half of a serving of A-Game to let their bodies adjust to the extra nutrients, then work their way up to a full scoop.
13. Is A-Game a weight loss supplement?
A-Game was not designed as a weight loss supplement, however positive results have been reported.
14. Can I use A-Game as a meal replacement?
A-Game was not designed as a traditional meal replacement. However, accompanied by Healthy Skoop's B-Strong, A-Game has both the calories and the content to replace a meal.
15. Are the ingredients in A-Game GMO-free and organic?
A-Game is 100% GMO-free, and it's made with organic ingredients wherever an organic option is available.
16. Is A-Game soy, dairy, and gluten-free?
Yes, A-Game is soy, dairy, and gluten-free.
17. How should I eat when taking A-Game?
At Skoop, we understand it's not easy to get your daily recommended intake of fruits and vegetables. That's why we designed A-Game with the antioxidant equivalent of 6 servings of vegetables. Healthy Skoop products are NOT intended to replace fruits and vegetables. In fact, everything we do and make is designed to complement and promote a more healthful lifestyle.
18. Will A-Game replace my morning coffee?
It's not designed to replace coffee, but a common piece of feedback we receive from consumers is that they feel more energetic and are decreasing their coffee consumption.
19. Does A-Game contain caffeine?
A-Game does not contain caffeine. The green tea extract in our blend has been decaffeinated.
20. Can I use A-Game if I'm pregnant or nursing, am on medication, and/or have a medical condition?
Always consult a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diets, or exercise programs, before taking any medication, if you are pregnant, or nursing, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.