Healthy & Delicious Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
Contributed from Jill Conyers
Packed with nutrients and flavor, Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats are an awesome way to start the day. A delicious fall celebration for breakfast that’s super convenient because it’s made the night before. When it’s time to eat, simply stir, add the toppings and enjoy!
Yield: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- dash cloves
- dash ginger
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (I used Skoop B-Strong Plant Based Protein)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt (optional)
- Combine the milk, oats, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and pumpkin in a bowl or jar and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, stir in the protein, and top with walnuts, yogurt and a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve cold or warm (if serving warm add the toppings after the oats have been warmed in the microwave).
Are you craving pumpkin spice now?