Healthy and Delicious Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Bowl
Contributed from Jill Conyers
The classic combination of peanut butter, banana, and chocolate with the added goodness of avocado make this a thick and creamy chocolate delight.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/3 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop Healthy Skoop B-Strong Protein
- 2 tablespoons PB Fit
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Add milk, frozen banana, avocado, vanilla, protein, peanut butter powder and cocoa to the blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Top with sliced banana, chocolate chips, and peanut butter.
This silky smooth, decadent chocolate and peanut butter smoothie bowl is a healthy, filling breakfast or snack, loaded with good for you ingredients, no added sugar, and a nutrient boost!